What is a sustainable home?
A sustainable home is one that is built to last for generations with low maintenance and cost of ownership. Our homes cost less to live in with lower utility bills and insurance costs. These homes will last without the need for major structural repair due to weather, insects, or other pests for generations!
What is a Resilient Home?
A resilient home is one that can withstand harsh weather and natural disasters with little or no damage! Our homes are rated to withstand 220 mph winds and the debris that might be in these winds. They are also rated to withstand earthquakes and are fire-resistant. These homes are also resistant to wood-boring insects and animals that like to chew on homes. Floods would not affect these homes as there is no wood or drywall that will need to be replaced. This also makes these home mold resistant!
What We Do
We are home builders that are changing the way homes are built. Using green technology from around the world to build energy-efficient and eco-friendly homes. Rethinking the way that modern home construction is done.
We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We are the home builder that keeps you informed about the entire home construction process.
- Wheelchair accessible doors and hallways
- Electrical outlets near toilets to enable add on features for personal hygiene and home medical devices
- 10-foot ceilings
- Extra outlets in pantries and kitchen for modern devices and appliances
- Pre-wired for EV (Electric Vehicle) charging stations in the carport or garage area
- Switches and wiring for SmartHome capabilities (optional)
- Water-conserving sanitary fixtures
- Native and low water landscaping (Xeriscaping)
- Corner eves wiring for security lights or holiday decorations
- LED lighting throughout
- Low voltage wiring for powered blinds (optional)
- Smart irrigation systems (optional)
- pre-wired for internet
We use the most current green technology in the home construction process to ensure the most livable, sustainable, low maintenance home that can be built.